Monday, October 1, 2012

Moster Spray Recall

I should have known to leave something like monster prevention in the hands of the professionals, but we're trying to save money.  So, when I saw this:

 I thought I'd give it a try.  Hey, I had a coupon. 

My first clue should have been their slogan: "70% of the time, it works EVERY time."

Now, we have a full-blown infestation.

These guys moved in over the weekend.

They seem pretty harmless, so far.  They mostly just hang out and demand Chee-tos.  As an aside, I was a proud mama when Will referred to our newest friends as the "Snowths".  Every morning he greets the monsters with a hail and hearty "Manah manah". 

In other supernatural matters, I'm glad to say that our witch repellent is working just fine.  We found this spooky lady upended in our planter after nap yesterday.  If you need any recommendations, I use Elphaba's Witch Wonder and Flying Monkey Force Field, and it is fabulous.  I always stock up around this time of year.


I saw both the monster wreaths and witch legs on Pinterest .  My witch legs are just pool noodles inside kid's tights.  I had to figure out something for the shoes, so I just made some out of craft foam and hot glued them on.

Tonight, I'll be mummifying the front door, much to Mike's chagrin. He really likes his holiday decorations "tasteful" (or nonexistent), while I prefer to unleash the full force of my tackiness, and kids are the perfect excuse to do it up. 


*In case you don't know who the Snowths are, here is a little clip from the Muppet Show to introduce you to these fine, furry friends.  











No comments:

Post a Comment