Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Recap

In spite of the cold, rainy weather, yesterday was a great day to celebrate.  

We woke up to find out that the Easter Bunny had paid us a visit!  Even Mike had his own little basket, (filled with Mounds and peanut M&M's, of course).  

The night before, I hot-glued the ears back onto the bunny hoods (blogged here), and Hip and Hop were back in action.



I really wanted to get a good picture of my three loves together, but Will was mad because we tricked him into wearing shorts.

Lightning McQueen light-up shoes really pulled the outfit together, and Will was back in good spirits and ready to be photographed with me and Sarah.


I'm glad I snapped this picture of these guys before church, because we walked out into a downpour afterwards.


The plan was to grab some poor, unsuspecting fellow churchgoer and have them take a picture of all of us in our color-coordinating outfits, but it was not meant to be.  

Two grand successes of the day: 
The kids almost made it all the way through big church,

and

I made an Easter dinner for the four of us, which everyone ate at the same table, at the same time.  And I very nearly got the rolls out in time to eat with the rest of the meal.  Almost.




No comments:

Post a Comment