Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Papa-razzi

I'll tell you what, the hubs has been on a hot streak lately with the photography.  He used to be the family cameraman, but then he went through a phase of snapping "action" pictures (read:streaky and random), so he got benched.

Evidently, he regained his photo mojo, because he captured these beauties recently.

 This one is from yesterday, the first day back to school.  I asked him to get a picture, and he literally took ONE picture.  But, since it came out great, I have no complaints. 

On a totally unrelated note, I am soooo jealous that Will cried when Mike dropped him off. Apparently, my son no longer loves me (sniff).


This picture is for the South Bend-ers.  Check out our little Fighting Irishman.  In Mommy's bike helmet.

I love a nail-biter, and you can really feel the inevitability of a crash and the impending fist-fight in this one.
 By the way, Sarah is convinced she needs a bike basket and a seat belt for her stuffed animals.  Because, really, what's the fun in a bike ride if you can't hoard on the go?

Oh, well, I guess that means I'd better get to work.  On the bike basket and seat belts.  Happy Hump-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment