Thursday, August 9, 2012

Carports


We have a little bit of as Cars obsession around here.  It's not limited to the male side of the family, either.

I'm all for toys that the kids are both interested in, and that they'll play with together.  Except for the fact that whenever we leave the house, my wee friends feel the need to bring their entire collection of cars with them.

Combine this car caddy and my need for some sewing therapy this week, and you have a recipe for our new "carports"(or sleeping bags).

I took the kids to pick out their own fabric, and they did a pretty good job.


Sarah chose polka dots and jolly rogers:


And Will's flames and checkered flags:


Everyone is tucked in nice and cozy.


As a side note, the munchkins are putting sunglasses on everyone and everything these days, so Lightning McQueen got some shades of his own.






1 comment:

  1. LOOOOOVE IT!!!! You follow through on all my "wish I had time and energy" projects!

    ReplyDelete