Thursday, July 12, 2012

Will's Words of Wisdom

I've been stressed lately.  For, like, the past six months.  I despise the job hunt, and I am especially frustrated by the process of landing a teaching job.  But this is the goal.  This is what that two years of late nights, early mornings, lesson planning, and paper-writing were all about: to change careers and teach.

Now we're less than a month away from the start of school, and we have to face the possibility that I'll be sidelined career-wise for another season.

This quote sums up where my head's at:

"We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; 
we are wondering how painful the best will be."   - C.S. Lewis

Skip to bedtime last night, snuggling with my sweet boy.  He couldn't see the crease between my eyebrows or hear the thoughts pinging around my skull, but at just the right moment he lisped, "It's gonna be great! It's gonna be great! It's gonna be greeeat!"

Thank you, Tigger and Will.  

1 comment: