Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Dinosaur Formerly Known as Dinah...And some Birthday Goodness

I can't believe that my Sar-Bear went from this:



To this:


In just four short years.

Friday morning began with French toast and opening presents (with some help from little brother). 


Since we couldn't figure out what to get the birthday girl gift-wise and her list consisted of a "diamond machine", we took her to Target and let her pick out her own gifts.  I know it's lame, but I wouldn't have had the faintest notion as to what she would love.  Plus, they're not in school, so I'm pretty much joined at the hip with the munchkins 24/7.

Sarah picked out several things for herself but the hands-down favorite was the $1 triceratops toy Will gave her.  In fact, she insisted that we go right after breakfast to Wal-Mart and get him a T-Rex.


We saved the birthday cake until after dinner.


Make a wish!



Four hugs from the little brother.


Sarah told me that her triceratops was named Dinah Saur.  But, then we watched Toy Story 3, so she renamed her Trixie. 

Here's Dinah Trixie going in for the kill.



Attempt 1 at a family photo:

Attempt 2 isn't any better.































1 comment:

  1. Four years of Sweetness. I love the Tarrget idea! Great pictures xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete