Wednesday, July 18, 2012

On the Brink

I know, I know, this is not a craft blog.  But, since that is the type of blog I read, I try to get a little piece of the action sometimes, too. 

Anyway, my kids are my muses and "necessity is the mother of invention" and all that.  So, I have been working piecemeal on a lot of different projects, mostly for them.  But, there's one thrown in for me.  Here are some of the projects that are juuuuuuuust about ready for my munchkins.  Some are 100% mommy-powered, while some are ready for the kids to paint/annihilate/bring to life. 

Big cardboard boxes= hours of fun.


 Puppet Theater/Superman Telephone Booth


  Viking Ship


 Guess what these will be?

 Bumblebee Boy Cape

 A dress for me.  I'm convinced it's my job-landing dress.

 Lemonade stand dress for Sarah

 Lemonade stand/Puppet Theater.  (I like things that do double-duty.)

Labor of love/Red Woolen Sweater (This one's been in the works for a year.)

Anyway, maybe you'll see the finished products in action soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment