Monday, March 12, 2012

Sleep Habits Die Hard

Not much is going on around here these days, since I'm trying to finish up a lot of fun (and not-so-fun) projects, and Mike is still getting into the swing of things with his new job. The time change has us all messed up, so sleep is on the brain since we're trying to reset body clocks and adjust bedtimes with the toddler crew.

The other night, I walked in their bedroom and saw this:



And I remembered how a certain newborn always slept like this:



It's funny, because Sarah had a very distinctive sleep pose as an infant, too.



And it makes me giggle when I catch her still sleeping with those arms behind her head, even now, when she's 3 1/2 going on 30.



In sleep, we are reminded that they're still babies. For the moment.






No comments:

Post a Comment