Thursday, March 1, 2012

On the Wings of Love


I am on the fence about Valentine's Day. On the one hand, I think it's out of control all of this crafting and planning and mooshiness that goes on for one marketing-driven day. On the other: I love Turtles and chocolate-covered strawberries, and anything that breaks up the monotony of winter.

Anyway, back in December, I started to make Sarah a V-day outfit (see below). I was planning all of the fun stuff I could do with the kids, especially Sis, because a holiday involving pink and red and candy just sounded right down her alley. I did finish the outfit, but I didn't do much else. No elaborate breakfast, no love notes or special mailboxes or anything.

The one thing I did do was make these dragon wings I found on the Feeling Crafty blog, and give them to the kids on V-day. Sarah requested yellow, to match her tail, and Will wanted brown because, and I quote, "I like brown."


1 comment:

  1. Love the tuxedo tee. Let's people know Will is there for business and is formal, but likes to party too.

    ReplyDelete