Sarah has a mind of her own, and this trait is especially evident in her choice of ensemble every day. We know better than to battle with her over what she wears, as long as she's appropriately dressed for the weather. Sort of. When you are a 3-year-old diva/evil mastermind, there are a lot of requirements for your wardrobe. Being her minion, I have learned some of her fashion rules and quirks, and today I will share them with you, in case you want to dress your own future Broadway star, too.
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Sarah's Rules for Fashion and Life
1. Pants are for boys. If it looks like denim, corduroy, wool, or woven cotton, it's for boys.2. Get more wear out of your princess dress. Throw it on with a pair of wings, and you're ready to go jump in a pile of leaves.
3. A scarf, hat, and pair of gloves will keep you plenty toasty in the dead of winter. Sleeves are for sissies.
4. Christmas should be celebrated all year 'round. Santa Claus shirts for Spring - they're all the rage in Paris.
5. Pink is the new khaki.
6. Tulle is the new black.
7. If you're not going to be a superhero, be a sheriff.
8. Mixing prints is key to casual glamor.
9. Accessorize, accessorize, accessorize. More IS more.
10. Being a superhero is hard. Wear a good cape.