Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Will's Mother's Day Interview

I did some interviews like this last year for Father's Day (here and here), so I thought I'd try it this year for ME.  

I love the little surveys that kids fill out about their parents, but only one of my kids can write.  And she can't spell.  

So, here's Will's interview all about moi!   (It's in two parts because a fight broke out in the middle, and the interviewer had to referee the match and put interviewees in Time Out.)

I wonder if that ever happens to Barbara Walters...

Will in the Hot Seat, Part One 


And here's part two.  Don't even ask why one is a link and the other one is up here.  
                                                   Me + technology + my kids = mess

Sarah's in the hot seat tomorrow.
 Happy Wednesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment