Friday, May 3, 2013

Lemony Lemonade Clothes

Remember how Will asked for his own lemonade-selling uniform?  
Ask and you shall receive, my friend.  
The perfect t-shirt to wear while drinking more product than you sell.  I just appliqued a little lemony-fella onto a shirt I already had for the man, and drew on a face and the stem-thingy. 

Of course, Sarah Jr. wasn't off the hook for a uniform either. 
I used one of my favorite sundress patterns ever (and it's FREE) found here.  
Now, before you get all like "Seriously, lady, get a hobby and stop sewing doll clothes," know that from start to finish, this dress took a YEAR to complete.  Not because it was so complicated, but because I'm that distractible.  

And most of the time I should be doing something else besides sewing.  Like getting a job.  Or making sure my kids stay alive.  But sewing is so much more relaxing than those other pesky activities. 

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment