Just checking in on this soggy July 4th.
We aren't doing much of anything in this nasty weather, but I did want to take a look at our progress on the ol' bucket list.
Summer Bucket List:
2. See a baseball game
3. Check out the farmer's market
4. Set up a lemonade stand
5. Have an outdoor movie night
6. Make a water blob or splash pad in the backyard.
8. Go on a fossil hunt and make dinosaur eggs
12. Attend a Zoovie night.
13. Picnic at a concert in the park.
15. Host a backyard camp-out. (Do we count the camp-IN from last weekend?)
17. Make lanyards
20. Go ice skating or roller skating (Might regret this one, too.)
21. Go to the planetarium
22. Take baths outside (Kids, not parents).
23. Ride a ferris wheel.
We're doing ok, but, considering Sarah starts school in about 4 WEEKS,
we need to get moving on the rest of it.
Honestly, though, if we don't find a Ferris wheel to ride, the whole summer will be a bust, according to one of us who just had a birthday but who will remain nameless.