Friday, February 22, 2013

Valentine's Day

I had a lot of awesome ideas for Valentine's Day that almost came to fruition.  And a bunch that did.  I made "Love Robot"-themed clothing for Sarah, Will, and the AG/Bitty Baby contingency.


I still owe Will Jr. (the Bitty Twin) a t-shirt.  


The stencil and the dress/skirt patterns are from this blog, one of the first blogs I ever read.



Mike has a slight obsession with family photos.  Specifically, hanging them on every blank stretch of wall he can manage.  So, I thought I would do a Valentine's photo shoot of the kids, and then print the very best shots for him.

That..... didn't happen.

But, I did get some shots of kid feet.



In spite of my grand visions of a bacon bouquet and a completed piece of string art, people got sick, life got busy, and nobody missed what they didn't know about.



On a totally different note: I love to make stuff (obvs), and I love to make stuff for other people.  I really want to open an Etsy shop, and I have some ideas of my own in the way of doll dresses, kid dress-up clothes, matroyshkas, and peg dolls.  But, if you have a suggestion, I would love to hear it.



No comments:

Post a Comment