Monday, June 17, 2013

Hello!

It's been awhile since my last post, but I promise I have good reasons.  I've been writing papers and tromping through Central Florida, only to find myself back home, mired in 45 loads of laundry.  Just as I came up for air, I realized I was a week off on Father's Day and missed it entirely. 

Not to worry, Mike got to celebrate his special day trapped between a stranger and the World's Most Talkative 3-Year-Old in a flying jalopy, and topped it off by hauling 3 car seats and a POD-sized suitcase over to Economy parking at the airport.  
 Ahhh, fatherhood.

The House of Brown has officially moved the celebration to any and all holidays back to mid-July, at which point I hope to have a clean pair of underwear and my lost luggage back.  Fingers-crossed!

Anyway, here are a few random pictures of what we've been doing for the past couple of weeks, as a little teaser for some bigger posts that are (hopefully) on the way in the next few days.
Another munchkin got this shot of my little comedian.
Downton, ahem, Down TOWN Disney
Apparently, we've gone without illness for too long.  Will sought to remedy the situation by licking some bus rails.
Never thought of Yoda as being particularly cuddly...
Selfies!
 I can feel the laundry readying for attack.  
Better get back to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment